This recipe is super easy to make. Chop up some vegetables, throw them together, whisk the dressing, and you’re done! It isn’t one of those 15-minutes-or-less kind of salad recipes, but it’s still less than a half an hour. Adapted from a recipe at Oh She Glows.
Servings: enough for 4 adults (depending on bowl size) as a main entree
- 1 medium zucchini, spiraled
- 2 large carrots, julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup frozen edamame, thawed
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs. sesame seeds
- Optional: 1 tbs. hemp seeds
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup raw almond butter (or peanut butter, but I think the almond butter is 10x better)
- 2 tbs. lime juice
- 2 tbs. low-sodium tamari
- 2 tbs. water
- 2½ tsp. pure maple syrup (or other sweetener)
- 1 tsp. freshly grated ginger
Prep the veggies and spiralize the zucchini. If you don’t own a spiralizer, the one I use (and like! Thanks mom!) is: Amazon link.
Add all veggies to a bowl and toss to combine. Sprinkle sesame seeds over the top.
Whisk the dressing ingredients together and pour over the veggies. Done!